Gentreo will be a better place because you joined.
Our job is to help families protect their loved ones.
It’s that simple.
We want to bring people to our team who believe in the future and their ability to shape it. If this is you, come write part of our story.
Current Job Openings
Vice President of Marketing
If you’re passionate about helping families protect what they love and know how to successfully market to businesses—we need you! We are seeking a talented, experienced vice president of marketing to lead our marketing efforts and build our team. In this role, you will oversee all marketing activities to ensure the growth and long-term success of the organization.
You should have good leadership skills and the ability to drive company success. We need someone familiar with B2B marketing, specifically to employers, financial institutions and more. You need excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills and should be willing to work within a team.
Vice President of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Manage the development of a strategic marketing plan to support company-wide initiatives such as sales and partner relations.
- Work with fellow company leaders to determine long and short-term goals and key metrics.
- Establish and lead the marketing team including determining headcount and staffing needs.
- Oversee all marketing projects and activities to ensure they stay on track and on budget.
- Create and maintain the company’s marketing budget, allocating resources to each project and department as appropriate.
Vice President of Marketing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods.
- Strong working knowledge of Gentreo, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills as well as strong ethics.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.